Counselling Training & Courses
CPD For Counsellors
Training for health professionals, those in the helping professions, teachers and the general public.
‘Understanding and Working With Suicide’
This is a unique day course, giving both the perspective of the one feeling suicidal and the one helping; aiming to equip both parties.
The day will include:
- A thorough picture of suicide and the neurobiology behind it
- Understanding what it is like for the person feeling suicidal
- Learning from 3 people who made a lethal attempt but survived
- The most important aspects of assessment
- Identifying those who may be at risk
- Ethical and Legal Considerations
- Psycho-educational tools to equip both the one feeling suicidal and the person helping
2018 dates and venues to be confirmed shortly
If you have any questions about this course or you would like to have this course delivered to your agency or church, please email email@example.com.